COSMETICS WHOLESALE : ETUDE HOUSE COSMETICS.
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- Sell (goods) in large quantities at low prices to be retailed by others
- sweeping: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; "wholesale destruction"
Cosmetic manufacturer “Murakami seika do”
This cosmetics shop stood on the Shinobazu Dori of Ikenohata, Taito City. During the early Showa years (from 1926 on) , the shop sold, both retail and wholesale,
a variety of contemporary cosmetics, including camellia oil, creams, and perfumes. The facade is very modern for the time, with its artificial stonewash (white wash) and its Ionic columns. [2-chome, Ikenohata. Taito City :1928 (Showa Era Year 3)]
This is a portion of a recent wholesale order I am "building" for there Valentines day display.
esca makeup train cases
oil free foundation makeup
makeup forever eyebrow corrector
best makeup for older skin
rick baker makeup artist
different styles of make up
expensive makeup brands